We are pleased to sponsor the Atlanta Family History Expo on November 12-13, 2010 at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Georgia. Visit our booth, attend our classes, or take away one of our door prizes!
Free Exhibit Hall
Visit us at the RootsMagic booth in the Expo’s exhibit hall and experts will be on hand to answer questions about the RootsMagic software. Don’t miss special conference discounts on various RootsMagic products. The Exhibit Hall also features family history vendors from across the world. The Exhibit Hall is open to the public the following hours:
- Friday, November 12: 9 am – 6 pm
- Saturday, November 13: 9 am – 4:00 pm
Free RootsMagic Classes
Come learn about our software in 9 free classes. These classes are open to anyone (but you do have to come pick up a ticket from our booth to attend).
- RootsMagic: Pruning, Cleaning and Extending Your Family Tree – Friday 10:00 am, Main Hall
- RootsMagic: Sharing & Publishing Your Family History – Friday 11:30 am, Main Hall
- Personal Historian: Bringing Life to Your Life Stories – Friday 1:30 pm, Main Hall
- Genealogy on the Go – Friday 3:00 pm, Main Hall
- Writing Your Personal History (and Living to Tell About It) – Saturday 8:00 am, Salon 6
- RootsMagic: Sharing & Publishing Your Family History (Repeat) – Saturday 9:30 am, Room 6ABC
- RootsMagic: Pruning, Cleaning and Extending Your Family Tree (Repeat) – Saturday 11:00 am, Room 6ABC
- GPS & the Genealogist – Saturday 1:00 pm, Salon 7
- FamilySearch Made Easy with RootsMagic 4 – Saturday 2:30 pm, Room 6ABC
We’ll also be giving away prizes in each class including copies of RootsMagic, Personal Historian, and Family Atlas software plus a bunch of stuff just for fun: RootsMagic tote bags, badge holders, and more!
Over 100 other classes will be presented by industry leaders and experts from the local and national genealogical community. Products and services from genealogy companies will also be showcased in an exhibit hall where you can meet with specialists for personal consultations on research questions or problems.
If you wish to attend the other classes, registration is just $65.00 for both days or $40.00 for a single day. Individuals who want to attend only one or two classes and visit the Exhibit Hall can register for single classes at $12.00 each.
Expo details and the class schedule are available online at www.FHExpos.com or call 1-801-829-3295.