Many of you have told us you would like to see shorter webinar classes covering a single feature in more detail. So for the next several weeks we will be doing just that, starting with features that are new in RootsMagic 5.
- Mar 15 – New Media Tagging in RootsMagic 5
- Mar 22 – New Source and Citation Features in RootsMagic 5
- Mar 29 – New Research Logs and Manager in RootsMagic 5
- Apr 5 – New Timeline View in RootsMagic 5
- Apr 12 – Installing and Upgrading Personal Historian 2
- Apr 19 – New County Check in RootsMagic 5
- Apr 26 – New Reports and Options in RootsMagic 5
To sign up for the free webinars, visit our webinar page at:
And don’t forget about our free recorded webinars while you’re there. We have classes for everyone, from beginners “Getting Started with RootsMagic” to classes for more advanced users, like “Creating Custom Reports with RootsMagic. We have classes which everyone should watch like “Sources, Citations, and Documentation with RootsMagic”. We even have classes on using our other software Personal Historian and Family Atlas.
And for those who are thinking about switching or upgrading to RootsMagic 5, check out our newest recorded webinar “Installing and Upgrading to RootsMagic 5”.