Note: This post has been updated to include updates in version 220.127.116.11.
If you have the RootsMagic News screen come up when you start RootsMagic, it may have already notified you of this update. If not, you can do “Help > Check for Updates” from the RootsMagic menu to download and install this update.
You can also download the update from http://www.rootsmagic.com/updates/rootsmagic
Changes in 18.104.22.168
- When doing Add > Parents, RootsMagic now adds the newly added parents to the side list
- The place list is now updated when deleting an unused place from the unused place list
- FamilySearch.org search works in WebSearch again
- NFS passwords can have + and & characters now
- NFS import would sometimes not import descendants correctly
- Seal to spouse would sometimes print wrong when “Print basic events even if blank” is selected
- Removed “Use secondary access method” option