We have just released a minor update to RootsMagic 4 (version 188.8.131.52).
If you have the RootsMagic News screen come up when you start RootsMagic, it may have already notified you of this update. If not, you can do “Help > Check for Updates” from the RootsMagic menu to download and install this update.
You can also download the update from http://www.rootsmagic.com/updates/rootsmagic
Here are the new, fixed, and updated items in this update:
– Added “Use standardized place” button when editing a place from the master place list
– Streamlined NFS features
– Source list now prints all occurrences of multiple citations of the same source for the same fact
– Fixed a problem with longitude sometimes having the wrong E, W designator
– Fixed problem with non-admin, non-power users getting a “Can’t save application settings” when exiting from RM
– Importing a GEDCOM with more than 2 addresses for a person doesn’t hang anymore
– Merging doesn’t put — MERGED NOTE — when one record has a note but the other doesn’t
– Record number doesn’t print for the spouse of children in narratives anymore
– Nickname delimiter (parens vs quotes) honored in website narratives
Addendum: Version 184.108.40.206 is the current version and includes just a couple of minor tweaks / fixes.